Dunedin Railways frequently offers special deals so check here for the latest promotions!
Kids go Free – For the remainder of the School Holidays!!!
Kids love trains and we love kids. So if you are at a loose end with what to do with your kids for the remainder of the school holidays, then why not come on a train journey with us?
See if the kids can spot the different animals up the Taieri Gorge or along the Otago Harbor while enjoying some beautiful views along the way. Our train journeys are also a great opportunity to experience the Dunedin area from a unique perspective and learn about the rail line through our entertaining live onboard commentary. With a cafe on-board to satisfy any cravings, for Mum and Dad as well as the kids, it's sure to be a great day out!
This promotion is valid for both the Taieri Gorge Railway (4-4.5 hour return journey) or the Seasider (2-2.5 hour return), so you can choose which journey suits your kids best!
- This promotion is valid from Monday 20th January to Sunday 2nd February (but excludes journeys on 22nd & 29th January due to limited availability)
- This promotion is available for return journeys on the 9.30 and 3pm Taieri Gorge Railway or 11.10am Seasider journey
- This promotion cannot be used in association with any other promotion
- 2 kids are able to travel free with one full paying adult. Additional children will be charged at $29 per child for the Taieri Gorge or $25 for The Seasider
- This promotion is subject to availability. Dunedin Railways reserves the right to cancel or amend departure times
How to book:
To book this promotion online use the code SUMMER at checkout. Alternatively you can contact the Dunedin Railways team by emailing [email protected] or calling 03 477 4449
“The line is a wonderful and unique piece of NZ history and a fantastic way to spend an afternoon.”
“Wonderful trip, great commentary, would recommend without hesitation.”
“Absolutely amazing scenery, comfortable ride - everybody was happy and enjoying themselves.”